How E2E is Different ?
As a corporate responsible citizen of today’s fast changing international society, we are striving to adapt to its growing needs and contribute to the overall environmental health of our world. We are continually reviewing and improving our efforts to lessen our impact on the environment, nurture a workplace of diversity and inclusion, conduct responsible business practices, and uphold the highest ethical standards in everything. And, we are building partnerships in communities throughout the world to strengthen e-waste management systems and find sustainable solutions to the environmental challenges of today, and tomorrow.
We encourage our people and follow the corporate social responsibility norms best suitable for our industry work environment it is an initiative by Greens, which proudly boasts of:
- Secure, compliant, transparent services to protect your brand
- Expertise and experience of complex IT and communications infrastructures
- 100% data destruction services, ensuring your valuable data is destroyed to government standards
- Online asset tracking software providing you with 24/7 visibility
- Flexible solutions to suit your business needs
- Cost effective solutions through our national network of locations, logistics and investment in advanced technology
- Receive a nationally consistent and efficient service, due to the nationally recognized standards to which we adhere
- Flexibility of using a national company with local facilities to ensure you reuse or recycle your equipment in the correct manner for different markets and benefitting from economies of scale
- Transparent, audited and reliable supply chains provides you with confidence that your products or e-waste is being environmentally, ethically and sustainably managed.